SNAL project combines computer simulations, chemical synthesis, clinical and industrial expertise, physical and biological experiments to design and test completely new synthetic nano-objects that mimic the essential properties of membrane interacting biopolymers. The full cycle of the design process, from theoretical models to synthesis and experimental and clinical validation, is of particular importance for training of Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) and their future career development.
- 6th Workshop on biomaterials and their interactions with biological and model membranes 2017
- Rome: SNAL workshop within 3rd World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech’17)
- Barcelona: Workshop on Nanostructured Surfaces
- Salou: Workshop on biomaterials and lipid membranes 2016
- Biopharma: Freeze Drying – A Practical Guide to Process Development